Chauffeur – MessengerPlein Temps
- Under the Direct supervision of the Program Assistant, the incumbent serves the main function of Driver/Messenger. The Driver /Messenger is responsible for driving INL Staff and Temporary Duty staff (TDY) around Port-au-Prince and provinces if necessary, delivering messages and running errands. For emergency and critical needs of the U.S. mission, the driver may be asked to drive or deliver messages at the request of Embassy leadership, including field trips outside of Port-au-Prince.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- Minimum two (2) years of documented chauffeur experience required.
- Minimum of a high school diploma is required.
- English (Limited Knowledge)
- French (Good working knowledge)
- Haitian Creole (Good working knowledge)
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO):
The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.