PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB:
- Project manager objectives are the successful development of the project’s procedures of initiation, planning, execution, regulation and closure as well as the guidance of the project team’s operations towards achieving all the agreed-upon goals within the set scope, time, quality and budget standards. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and stakeholders in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiate projects following appropriate project management methodology including gathering and defining comprehensive project requirements, ensuring for strategic alignment plan;
- Meeting preparation and follow up: reviewing upcoming meetings for the week and sending out agendas or documents to meeting attendees as necessary;
- Support the executive team in meetings by taking minutes and assuring the timely follow-up to completion of all action Items;
- Coordinate business-wide procedures and work with relevant stakeholders to improve existing processes, to assure efficiency and success;
- Organize and coordinate staff functions and activities;
- Perform Project Tracking;
- Work with the HR department in the development of companywide campaigns and employee engagement activities;
- Draft and/or review official correspondence, speeches and statements for members of the SLT;
- Liaison between the executive team and other public and private sector VIP’s, clients, and stakeholders to assure an open and consistent communication channel;
- Perform other related duties as required.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Degree in Business Administration or similar field.
- 3+ years of experiences in related field.
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent command of English and French both verbal and written.
- Good presentation skills and command of presentation applications.
- Great command of all MS office applications.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented while working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure;
- Able to handle confidential information with a high level of professionalism and discretion;
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with staff at all levels;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules at all times.