Senior Program ManagerPlein Temps
Founded on November 14, 1978, Operation Blessing is a Christian non-profit organization whose mission is to work to demonstrate God’s love by alleviating human suffering in the United States and around the world. For more than 40 years, thanks to the support of its partners, it has been able to target the specific needs of those it helps through its various programs. It participates in the fight against hunger, provides medical care, improves access to drinking water, and helps millions of people around the world during natural disasters. Thus, it has already served millions of people around the world with life-saving and life-changing aid.
Active since 2010 in Haiti, Operation Blessing Haiti was recognized by the Haitian government in 2016. Since then, it has continued to assist the most vulnerable communities. It has intervened in education, health, livelihood, safe water, and disaster relief efforts.
To provide technical oversight and the general day to day management of programs and operations for Operation Blessing in Haiti.
DUTIES AND TASKS:
1. Oversee the operations of all Haiti programs, including but not limited to budget planning and tracking, media needs, resource requests, personnel, program proposals, etc.
2. Provide translation to English of all documents as needed between in country staff and Headquarters.
3. Manage the organization’s online reporting system by inputting programmatic information in English weekly, as well as regular tracking and inputting of monthly, quarterly and yearly statistical data.
4. Oversee the staff collecting and uploading media, including social media, and liaise with media team at Headquarters as needed.
5. Help train Haiti office staff in administrative duties and procedures to comply with Operation Blessing standards.
6. Implement measurement protocols, including tracking and reporting systems for statistical analysis and review of outcomes and impact of programs.
7. Help coordinate the communication between in country staff and Headquarters, and interpret meetings from English to Kreyol and/or French and vice versa between the two, as needed.
8. Travel within Haiti to active program locations for on-site evaluation and assistance with implementation as needed.
9. On the ground manager that deploys if any disaster occurs in Haiti, and works to coordinate all in country staff in the response, and liaise with staff at Headquarters to keep them informed with timely reports.
10. Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
Qualifications réquisesREQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Knowledge of non-profit organizational practices and procedures
2. Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills in English and Kreyol, with fluency in both.
3. Working knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) best practices
4. Excellent interpersonal and customer service type skills
5. Excellent organizational skills with attention to details
6. Ability to lead, train and motivate staff
7. Ability to interact with staff and public in a positive manner
8. Ability to be flexible and handle multiple tasks
9. Ability to work under pressure in a developing context, sometimes with less resources than ideal
10. Strong project management, decision-making and analytical skills
11. Ability to reside in Port au Prince, Haiti
12. Degree in Business, Nonprofit Management, Public Health, and/or Community Development related studies and at least 2 years simiar working experience in an international NGO.
13. Strong reporting skills
14. Proficiency in Microsoft office with ability to learn new software and technology.
15. Ability and willingness to travel for work is required up to 30% of the year.
16. Willingness to work occasional evening and weekends is required
Dossier de candidature doit avoir …applicants must submit: Cover Letter, C.V., Diploma
Envoyer le dossier àApplications must be submitted to Emmanuela.Delsoin@ob.org and Francky.Daniel@ob.org by March 17th, 2023